Friday, April 27, 2012

Cupboard makeover

We keep all our cleaning supplies in a cupboard under the laundry sink. And last week, as I was taking out a bottle of detergent, I scraped my hand on the wood, that is in "perfect" condition. I noticed then that the wood was seriously UGLY. It was chipped and falling apart. 

I suddenly had the urge to fix it. Or at least make it prettier. Seeing as it's a rented apartment, I can't really change much (I'd just change the whole thing), so I decided to redecorate the cupboard with some self-adhesive shelf liner. 

This was the result:



And after putting everything back inside, a bit more organized than before:


My future project is to organize the cleaning supplies in boxes (obviously!). Expect an update asap!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.