Friday, April 13, 2012

I did it! I finally did it!!

It’s here!! At last!! The blog I have been waiting to write.

I’ve spent years, ever since I turned 13, trying to find some sort of topic to write about. Something that would keep me inspired and continue writing. Everything from music, films, teenage life to make-up and fashion. But none of it really clicked. I did like reading about all of these topics, but none of them lit the spark enough to make me WANT to write about them.

And now, after all this time, I’ve found it!!

How do you feel when you walk into a room and see everything scattered all over the floor, bed unmade, cushions tossed around a living room? And how do you feel when you see a room where everything is put away in pretty boxes or baskets, with labels and full of colour? Well, if you’re me, I can assure you the first case would make you strangely nervous, whilst the second just makes me smile and sigh in happiness (crazy, I know).

So, what will I be writing about here, do you ask? Well, I have a list of never ending projects that I would love to share with all of you, as well as organizing tips I stumble across while I’m surfing the net or ones I’ve learnt from my own experience. All this among another 100000 things organize-related!!

I really hope you enjoy your visit!!! =)

Sam
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.