Saturday, April 14, 2012

So, what's with the box?


A box is a wonderful thing. It’s so simple and so versatile, it amazes me.

When I look at a box, I see much more than just a piece of cardboard. To me a box is a happy home for my CDs, DVDs, books, photos, or a charging station or a children’s play house or a magazine holder. A box can be so many things. A box is a gift (especially if it’s wrapped in lovely colourful paper =D).

When it comes to organizing, I’m such a fan of putting things away in boxes, so they can’t be seen and labeling EVERYTHING!! I have just discovered my love for labels!!!! They too are amazing!!

But considering the title of this blog, BOX stands for something much more important. To me, my box is my home.

So where exactly is my box at the moment?? I’m currently in my 3rd year of college and living a 3 bedroom flat with another roommate. It has a lovely big terrace and a small laundry room,  that I adore.

The flat was quite simple when we first arrived, with only a few decorations, but we’ve tried our best to make it our home. In my opinion, even though it’s only temporary, that doesn’t mean we can’t organize it!! (Here’s where all the boxes come in!!)



(the first two labels are from bhg.com)

So, where's your box? What do you love the most about it? Any projects to share?

Sam
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.