Monday, June 11, 2012

Organizing the bedside table

Hello again!! Today I'm going to tell you all about my cable drawer, which happens to be in my night stand at the moment (with hopes to transfer it to the living room next year =D). 
Unfortunately, I'm a bit messy when it comes to cables. I use most of them almost everyday so I end up just throwing them back into the drawer and digging them out the next day. But it was time to put a stop to it!!
I had been meaning to do this for a while but for some reason just kept putting it off. But it's finally done!


This is what the night stand used to look like:


And this is what they look like now:



Quite a change, huh? 
 As you can see I used the toilet roll idea to organize the cables. I tossed some old bits and bobs that I didn't need anymore and used the old phone box to make a Midnight snack box (see here).


I transformed a small white box that came with the phone charger into a home for all my headphones





It really wasn't all that difficult, but doesn't it make a difference??


2 comments:

  1. Amazing ideas! My bedside table drawers look like a complete mess. Alot of wires and electronics. Need to start collecting toilet rolls to organize it... LOL... thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome!! Am glad I could help!!
      Sam
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.