Friday, July 13, 2012

Living Room Moodboard

About a week ago I shared our living room colour scheme with you. This is what we decided: 
As I said in that post, it's going to be difficult to paint the walls blue, so we're going to go a cream colour. We'll add the blue with cushions and other such accesories. I got creative with the PC and made a mood board for the living room. 

I don't know if you've noticed already, but I'm a complete IKEA junkie, so most of the things on my mood boards are from there. 
We'll probably leave the sofa until later on, but hopefully this Summer we'll purchase the coffee table, cushions and other accesories. We thought a light brown colour would contrast a little with all the white furniture in the room, instead of buying a white or cream one. 
I like the pop of colour the flowers give the room. If it can't be flowers at the time, we can add it with throws or stacks of books.  

What do you think? Any other inspirational mood boards?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.