Saturday, July 21, 2012

Thank you, all!!

I'm proud to announce that Life in Sam's Box has oficially received 1000 views!!!! I couldn't be happier!!
Must say one of the things that boost my views (especially this month) was the Summer Pinterest Challenge, which I am so going to repeat next time it pops up. It was so much fun having a deadline to make something beautiful, that now hangs in our home. I'm already on the search for something to make next time!


So I'd really just like to take a moment to thank all of you who took a moment from your busy schedule to pop by and visit the Box. It's been a pleasure so far being able to write this blog and I'm glad there are people who actually read it! 


Hope most of you still stick around and pop in from time to time!! And don't forget to comment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.