Thursday, August 16, 2012

Labeling cleaning products

After reading up on cleaning tips over the summer, one of the things I've decided to do is to make my own all-purpose cleaner and use dollar store spray bottles to fill up. That way I can buy bigger formats of the cleaning product at a lower price AND reduce the amount of plastic that enters my home. 

But I thought it would be nice to give these simple white spray bottles a nice label (if it were up to me, everything in the house would have it's own beautiful label), so I got creative with Microsoft Excel and did my best (OK, maybe not my best best). The font seen here is "Dancing Script"




You can download the labels here.


What do you think?? Do you think these bottles will like their new clothes?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.