Friday, August 24, 2012

New Printables Tab!!!

Before saying goodbye for the weekend, I thought I'd leave you all a little present, for all your wonderful visits over the past 4 months. Life in Sam's Box has oficially got a new Printables tab!!!




Now you can see all the forms and labels I post on the blog in one place. They have all been uploaded to Mediafire in PDF format (except for some of the single labels), so you can download them for FREE!! 

I hope these printables are useful and you enjoy using them as much as I do!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.