Friday, August 17, 2012

Photographic Disaster!


NO NO NO NOOOOO!!!! 

That's all I could say when I tried to turn my camera on yesterday to take some pictures of a current DIY project, to find the lens wouldn't pop out, meaning the camera is broken, meaning I couldn't take any photos, meaning I don't have a camera. Enter panic here. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, what am I going to do, you ask? Well, panic obviously. But besides panicking, I guess my search for a new camera has officialy started. And I'd appreciate any advice, recommendations, on what camera to buy. Please leave comments. It's URGENT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.