Wednesday, August 15, 2012

This is Estepona

As some of you know, I spend my academic year studying Pharmacy in Granada and then for the summer holidays I come to Estepona, to spend time with the family. I thought it would be nice to show you all a few pics of this bright town on the coast and who knows? Maybe some day some of you will come to visit!

Note: these aren't really photos of monuments or popular places in Estepona, you can find those in any of the town's tour guides. These are just pics of the simple parts of town you see on your everyday stroll. 









So, will anyone be visiting anytime soon?? I'd love to see everyday picture of your home towns too!!! Leave links or comments below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.