Tuesday, September 4, 2012

2000!!

Woop woop!!

2000 views! Wooohoooo!!

I can't believe it's been just over a month since I posted the 1000 views post. And now Life in Sam's Box has already seen another 1000 visitors. So once again I must thank all of you who stop by to take a look inside the Box.

To be honest, the last few months have been quite difficult, having to come up with posts mainly about things we want to do instead of actually doing them. That just makes me even more grateful for all old and new visitors. Again, I think one of the main things that has boosted the blog's hits lately was another link party, this time over on IHeart Organizing, with a back-to-school theme. The truth is I didn't have anything prepared but I made something up on the way to try and catch me some more readers!! And it worked!! So my tip to any other new bloggers out there: link link and link some more!!!

Thank you all so much for your support!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.