Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Labels fridge baskets

Labels. Oh how I love them! Squares, circles, stars. Any shape or size. Today's post is about some new cloud shaped labels that have made their way into our fridge.

I thought it was time to make some labels for the kitchen to make putting away the shopping a little easier. Labels such as butter, sauces, condiments and snacks were designed using Microsoft Excel and printed out onto some white card.


I then cut them all out and stuck some double-sided tape on the back of each one. 


Then I just peeled off the back of the double-sided tape and stuck them on the fridge shelves, after drying them with a paper towel. I prefer using double-sided tape rather than pre-cut labels as I can make them any shape and cut them out without the back sticking to the scissors. 



And remember those wonderful baskets I found this summer?


Well, I popped one in the fridge for open jars (that ALWAYS spill) and one in the cupboard for snacks. 


Perfect!! Now everyone knows where everything goes.

By the way, yes, I know I have a labeling addiction. Hi everyone, my name is Sam and I'm a label addict...

Any other addicts out there? Am I just weird? Who else makes labels for every room in the house? Share in the comments below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.