Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Still counting!!

It's only been two weeks since my last stats-related post and here I am again to announce that Life in Sam's Box has now received over:
Wohoooooo!!!! That's right! 1000 views in only two weeks. Amazing or what? Obviously, if you compare these stats to well-known blogs that have been running for years this number seems teeny tiny. But for a blog that's just been up and running for about 6 months, it's hard to believe (at least for me). 

So it's my turn again to give you all a big THANK YOU for the time you've spent with me in the box. I hope you'll be sticking around for a while and I'd like to encourage you all to comment. I just love hearing from you!! 

And now that I'm here writing another post that wasn't scheduled, let me tell you a few things we have coming up this month:
  • Jake's Birthday on the 25th October
  • I got my plants back so we'll be looking at patio/terrace décor
  • October's Challenge's results - have you been organizing the digital? 
  • Halloween!!
  • A look at November's Monthly Challenge - hint: it involves paper!!
Once again, thank you all for dropping by and hopefully, I'll be back soon with another stats update!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.