Friday, November 2, 2012

5000!!

Yes, the Box did it!! This Tuesday we hit 5000 views!! Yipee!!!

So here I am again to give you all a great big THANK YOU for dropping in and making me feel a lil' less weird about how I spend my days!

Since I know some of you are probably getting tired of seeing these XXXXviews posts popping up every two weeks, I thought from now on, I'll only post every 5000 views. Better idea, right?

Again, thank you all for the time you spend with me here on the box. You know I love having you around. Please pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee/tea/soda/etc. and stay a lil' while. Don't forget to comment!!

See you next 10000!!!


2 comments:

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.