Monday, November 26, 2012

Household Binder: The Remake

More than the remake, it's just a cut back.With all the paper clutter being thrown out or filed away with this month's challenge, there were a few things I decided to take out the household binder, such as medical papers and bills. I still keep the bill tracker and budget sheets in there but there's no need to plump up the binder more than necessary. I also switched to much more "fashionable" zebra print binder I absolutely love! Look at this print:


Isn't it adorable?

I first introduced the concept of a Household Binder when I starting blogging, back in April (you can read my first post on How to Make a Household Binder here). Since then, I've been slowly showing you the contents of each section and sharing the printables I've made along the way. So far, we've covered: To Do Lists, Cleaning checklists, Meal Planning Menus, Bill trackers and Budget sheets, as well as Planners.
I also keep a list of phone numbers and a sheet of paper with both our personal information (full name, date of birth, ID and passport numbers, health numbers and blood type and allergies).

Like I said at the top of this post, I used to keep our monthly bills and medical papers in the binder, as well as other university-related documents, which I decided to move to a different filing system, as we use them a lot less often. So, let's go over the new and improved Household Binder:


These are the sections I still keep in the binder:
  • To Do
  • Cleaning
  • Meal Planning
  • Bills 
  • Phone Numbers
  • Planners
  • Personal Info






You can find all the printables I use under the Printables tab and download them for FREE =)

Who else has a Household Binder? Do you use it as much as I do? Any cool printables to share? Or maybe you have some tips up your sleeve for extra categories? Please share your thoughts in the comments below!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.