Sunday, November 18, 2012

New Facebook Page

Happy Weekend, everybody!! Here I am on a Sunday (I know, Sunday, bed until 12pm) to share the post I promised for not being on time with Monday's post (oops). Unfortunately, it's not about a new project, but it's something that should help the blogs traffic and sponsoring.  Today I'm introducing Life in Sam's Box official new Facebook page!!!!!


Until now, the facebook media icon (on the right top corner) led to my personal FB profile. Not anymore!! If you click on it (or here) you'll be taken all the way to Life in Sam's Box FB page, where you can click on "Like" (it will be most apreciated) and browse the gallery for some of the projects I've featured on the blog!! I'll also be posting almost daily updates when there's a new post to read!


I really would appreciate it if you like what you see to either subscribe to the blog or "like" the facebook page. Thanks to all of you!!

I'm working really hard on finding new ways to improve the blog. Do you have any suggetions? A new colour scheme? A new font? Your opinion is very important to me and will be taken into great consideration! Please give your opinions in the comments below!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.