Friday, November 30, 2012

Pinning: Christmas!!

I don't know if you guys have noticed but...there are only 25 days left 'til Christmas!! Enter panic scream =O Just kidding. Love Christmas. Too much I'd say, hehe.

One of our Christmas traditions is to put the Christmas tree and decorations up between the 6th and the 8th December. This year we're lucky 'cause the 8th is Saturday, perfect day to put up a tree. So, before that weekend arrives, I'd thought I'd browse and pin some beautiful Christmas ideas, trees, decorations, gift wrapping, etc and share some of my favourites here with you.

So let's begin the beautiful imagefest!!

source
source
source
source
source



source
source
source
source



source
source
source
source





source

source

source

source

You can see more Christmas inspiring photos over on my Perfect Christmas, Gift Wrapping and Mantel Pinterest Boards!

Are you still on the lookout for inspiration or have you already planned out your Christmas? Perhaps you've put up the tree and would like to share some photos? If you have any photos to share, I'd love it if you could upload them to Life in Sam's Box Facebook page for us all to see or share the link in the comments below!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.