Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Time for a break

Hello, guys! I know I missed yesterday's post and I'm here to explain myself, for this and future mishaps.

Recent events in my academic and personal life are forcing me to make time for other things, such as studying, exams, meetings, etc. And I'm afraid the only time I have to spare is the time I spend blogging. I hope to be up and running again by Chirstmas or New Year, with more ideas and updates!

I'll still be checking my inbox and answering comments, just maybe not as often. And I won't be able to post anything new for a while.

Thank you for being understanding!!

Sam
xx

3 comments:

  1. That is sad. I like reading you, but I understand what you are going through as well. I also have a lot of things to do between my Master's Degree, work and personal life. :)
    Hope to read you soon again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you for commenting =). You comment just made me smile. Sorry for the delay! It's gonna be tricky but I'm gonna try to pick things up again in January. I hope you stop by again then!! =)

      xx

      Delete
  2. Hola! Acabo de encontrarme tu blog y me he leido ya casi todos tus "posts". No se si sabras de OrganizedlikeJen en You Tube pero creo que te gustaria; tiene una casa muy maja y super ordenada, esta casada (sin ninos todavia) y tiene una perrita. Espero que te guste -- a mi, me encanta! http://www.youtube.com/user/organizedlikejen
    Y espero que vuelvas a escribir en tu blog pronto. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.