Monday, March 11, 2013

Sam is Back!!

Okay, enough is enough. These past 2-3 months have been hectic. No, worse. A complete disaster as far as organization goes. And don't get me started on poor time management... Well, it goes so far. Sam is back and ready to get back into organizing shape =)

For those of you who have been following Sam's Box for a while, there have been a few changes that may come as a huge surprise. On the one hand, I'm living in a new apartment with 3 new roommates now. I know, it's crazy. But it's the way life goes sometimes.

For those new faces around here I'd like to give you a huge welcome and hope you'll stick around! =)

Just to give you all a heads up, I'd like to start blogging again this year with a clean slate, so most of the posts on this blog won't be available for a while, until I get round to some serious re-editing. I'll get them back online a.s.a.p. If you're particularly interested in a certain post, contact me via email or comment and I'll try and put it back online that week.

As for posting, it probably won't be as frequent as it used to be, but I'll still be sharing my favourite organizing tips, DIY projects and some amazing eye candy to get you all into your decorating shoes!!

Just wanted to say it feels good to be back!!



1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! :)
    Hooe everything is ok and that we are going to read you often!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.