Thursday, April 11, 2013

Stenciled labels

If you're anything like me, your printer NEVER has ink when you need it (or you might not have a printer at all). This has forced me to be a little creative when it comes round to labeling and making printables. Today, I'd like to share with you my latest labeling method.

I'm sure you all have one of those rulers at home, the ones with the letter stencils (either because you have kids or because, simply, you do). Well, I'd like you to grab that ruler and a piece of paper (any colour, I'm going to use white here).


Choose the colours you'd like your letters to be (that's right, you can use more than one colour!!). Now the fun part: enjoy being a kid again =) Just fill in the letters, making sure they're about the same width and height. Tah-dah!!



And the best part: no printer necessary!! (great if you don't own a printer)

What other labeling methods have you used lately? Do you always print your labels? Do you have your own label maker? Please share in the comments below!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.