Thursday, June 27, 2013

Desk Details

Hey, guys! How are you enjoying the good weather?

Unfortunately for me, I don't really have the time to enjoy warm sunny days outside because, yes you guessed it, finals finally came around! (So far, so good^^)

So lately I've been spending a lot of time at my desk, with a lot of notes and a lot of highlighters. So I though it would be a good day to share some desk details. A couple of weeks back I showed you guys my desk update:


Since then, I've added a few things to personalize my new desk. One of these things is a set of hooks: on the right side of the desk, I have 2 hooks, one for my purse and one for my camera bag. I found that every day, after class, I'd come home and set my bag down on the bed (or on the floor) and then I'd have to get up 100 times while studying to get my planner or my pencil case out of it. Having these hooks and my bag now at arms reach saves me all that trouble now.
On the left side, I added a smaller hook for my headphones (best thing I ever did!).




Neat idea, huh?

Unfortunately, that's all I have time for today. My notes are calling me...again. Hope to see you guys again soon! Oh, and I almost forgot! Next Friday I'll be on my way back to Estepona, so I'm hoping to snap loads of pics to share with you!! Can't wait!! =)

Do you tweak your furniture? Any more ideas for a desk? Like this idea? Please share your opinion in the comments below! =)

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Never would of thought of this

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.