Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Summer Pinspiration

Though I've been on holiday for the past two weeks, I've still been checking in to Blogger and Pinterest and to be honest I think I've pinned more ideas in the past 14 days than in the past 6 months.  Wanna see some of the things I've found?

First, this baking cabinet. I love how everything baking-related gets a home in the same cabinet, that way you don't have to waste time looking for items in different cupboards (a reduce the risk of screwing up the recipe!)

source

These labels are great! I love love love chalkboard labels!!!

source
 I had to add this pin because the Sting like a butteryfly, punch like a flea, just cracks me up!!! haha

source
 Oooooh, great spice organization, and at arms reach when cooking. Maybe you could add the chalkboard labels here...

source

source

 Great idea for hiding that ugly router!!

source

 My dad could definitely read this!

source
Some fresh ideas for another summer's day =)

If you want to see more of my pins check out my Pinterest boards (all 48 of them!)

Hope you're all having a great week!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.