Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer Travelling

Okay, I know I really should be studying right now (only one exam left), but I'm just sooooo excited to be getting back to Estepona for some good ol' relax time, just laying on a beach. You get me? Of course you do =)

So at the moment my head is filled with what-clothes-should-I-take and do-I-really-need-4-bikinis. Planning what to pack seems to always be my main problem everytime I travel, so this time I though I'd make a list (like the list-maker I am). I made a pretty printable to go with it^^

dowload here (it's FREE!!)

This Friday I'll be hopping on that bus at last! And thanks to this neat printable I'll hopefully bring everything I need with me. (Mental note: do not to forget head)

At the moment, I'm working on a few new printables for you guys, most for travelling and summer, though I haven't got much time on my hands. That will all change next week =D So check in in about two or three weeks if your looking for some new printables for your Household Binder!

Are any of you going on holiday soon? Gonna hit the beach this summer? Please share in the comments below! 



1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and I am loving your printables. This one is just in time too because we're going to California next month. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.