Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Travel Outfits

If you've been reading lately, you'll know I'll be on my way to Estepona. Yey!

Yesterday I was sorting out what clothes I was going to take, and filling in my packing printable, the one I shared with you on Monday, and so I had to decide what I was going to wear on the bus there.

The temperatures here are getting pretty high and a bus in Summer here is like an oven. Another thing to bare in mind are shoes. They need to be confortable. I found a bunch of travel outfit mood boards I thought I'd share my favourtites with you.

source

source

source

Love them all!!

So what do you guys think? What do you like to wear to travel? Any other ideas? Please share your opinion in the comments below!


1 comment:

  1. Love the white shirt/ denim trousers look!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.