Friday, August 2, 2013

August Guest Posts

Hey, you!! I have a big (okay, it's not that big) proposition for you guys! How would you like to write a guest post for Life in Sam's Box? Intrigued? Let's talk details...

As you all know, before summer arrives it's all "I can't wait for Summer to get loads of things done" or "I can't wait for Summer to go on holiday". But by the time Summer gets here all that time suddenly disappears or all that energy you thought you'd have doesn't show up with all this heat. 

Well, in my case it's been a little bit of both. As soon as my Summer holidays began it was off to Estepona the next day for a 13-day trip, then it was back to Granada for 5 days and then off to Zaragoza for 8. I've only been home a few days now and next Thurday I'm off again. So, obviously with all this moving around and living out of a suitcase situation, it's been tricky finding time to blog. That's why I'm trying to make to most of this week now that I'm home to schedule as many posts as possible. 

However, when I leave again on Thursday I'll be gone 11 days and as soon as I get back there may be another trip just around the corner, so even with all my efforts to get everything done in a week I'm probably going to run out of posts come mid-August. 

Sooooo...that's where my proposition comes in Whether you have your own blog, a company, or just enjoy DIYing and snapping pics of the results, I'd be happy to feature your posts/projects on my blog (plus you'd be doing me a favor^^). In return, if you have a link you'd like to publish at the bottom of the post, that is A OK!! 

All you have to do is send me an email at lifeinsamsbox@hotmail.com with a brief description of what you'd like to post about. If you're sending pictures, capture with highest quality possible and best if not edited. 

Even though this entry is titled "August" guest posts, this offer will go on indefinitely. I love posting your projects on my blog as well as my own. You can check out previous guest posts here


So what do you say? Are you in?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.