Monday, August 26, 2013

Oops

Okay, right, get this...remember how I said I was going to post regularly 'til mid month before running out of posts yada yada yada? Well turns out I left before snapping any pics...silly me! Soooo what does this all mean ? Post avalanch! Hey, just kidding, I really don't want to bore you. I'll just post them as usual (2-3 posts a week) from now on.

Now that thats cleared,  lets talk about Summer vacations and what nots. What have you all been up to?


For me it's been all about travelling. Estepona. Granada. Zaragoza. Granada. Estepona. And there was going to be another trip to Murcia, though (thank gosh) it's been pushed aside for the time being. It's been two months of living out of a suitcase. I finally got back to Granada on Saturday and spent all of yesterday washing and folding clothes, clearing out cupboards to make room for new items, reorganizing my room etc. You would think I'd be knackered and not in the mood but, though it sounds weird, it was the most relaxing things I've done all Summer. Just me, music and the broom. Heaven.

Now I have a clean room and more time on my hands to sort things out before classes start. I have like 500 photos to edit, upload and organize. Plus I have to take like 100 more for all those blog posts I missed. I've got paperwork to sort and posts to write. It's gonna be a busy month but I'm looking forward to it.

One of the things I got around to doing in Estepona, and that I think is totally awesome, is taking a good family photo with my mum's side of the family. I think it must be more than 10 years since their last photo all together (possibly more).


Lucky me still has a month of Summer holidays to go before classes start up again on the 23rd September, but I know a few of you (or probably your kids more that yourselves) are back to school. That's why I'm going to make an effort and publish a few back to school themed posts about organizing notes and colour-coding (seriously, I'm addicted to it now, so pop in next week to hear all about it!).

I've also been doing a lot of pinning since I downloaded the Pinterest app for my phone and have loads of inspiring ideas for a few simple projects I'd like to get round to. I might actually do them this year haha.

I'd love to hear what you've all been up to this Summer! Beach or pool, BBQs or picnics, tell me all about it in the comments below!!





2 comments:

  1. I love and hate family photos. It's nice once you've taken them but it's so difficult to get all the family together. Seems you managed to in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, it's taken me years to get them all in the same room haha. Thanks for commenting =)

      Sam xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.