Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Window Shopping in Zaragoza

Hey you guys!! Nice to see you again. 

Remember how last week I was in Zaragoza? Well, while I was there we went to this huge shopping center called Puerto Venecia. If what they say is true, it's the biggest shopping center in Europe. One of my favourite things about this particular shopping strip is the amount of home and furniture stores there are: IKEA, Casa, Tuco, Conforama... There are about 10 different stores all in the same place!

While we were walking around I took a few snaps of some things I fell in love with. Please excuse the quality of the following clips, taken with my mobile. 

For example, this chest of drawers really caught my eye. I think it would be a great DIY project to restore an old piece of furniture. And it was only 99€ at Tuco if you're not really a DIY person. 


The following photos are all from a small home decor store called A loja do gato preto. Just a collection of random beautiful items I fell in love with. Enjoy!

what is it with vintage clocks that makes me tick?



ooooooh, comfy...


These small colourful lanterns were from Tiger, a great little shop in the center


So what do you think? Don't you just love that chair in the window? And I really want that egg swinging thingamabob, don't you? 



2 comments:

  1. I love the vintage clock!! I could steal it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I just saw it there and it was love at first sight! =D

      Sam xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.