Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Favourite Fall Fonts

Now that Fall has oficially started, I wanted to make some lovely homemade art with some nice fonts. You know, print it, stick it in a frame and smile sort of thing. First I had to find some nice fonts and not only did I create a new Pinterest board just for them (see here) but I found a great collection of really cute fonts to use.

Let me show you my top 10 fonts for this Fall:


All these fonts are free. Just type the name above in Google search and you're sure to find them in a jiffy.

As you all know, I started classes on Monday so I'm busy printing notes and filling out personal info cards. With all this back-to-school fever going around for a few weeks now, I just loved these fonts that The Crafting Chicks picked out:


Unfortunately, that' all I have time for today but I'll be back on Friday with a new project for you guys!

What are your favourite fonts for this Fall? What are you DIYing lately? Please share your thoughts in the comments below!



2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I am totally in love with "handwriting" fonts and some you posted are SO beautiful. You also had a great idea, to have a board only for fonts in the pinterest! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think at least 80% of my favourite fonts are script fonts too!

      Sam xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.