Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Master To Do List

It's mid-week already guys! My schedule at the moment is so busy I seem to be losing track of time and I can't seem to get enough done. I have this huge list of things to do and it doesn't stop growing.

When it comes to to-do lists, I've always had a master list inside my Household Binder, though I've never really used it. I've been more of a daily tasks in my planner or jot down a short to do list on a piece of paper sort of gal.

But last week I thought about giving the master to do list another try. All it needed was some tweaking, which included adding categories for tasks and a nice header.

So without further ado, here's my new Master To Do list:

As you can see I've selected 6 categories for my list: 
  • Work: also for school related tasks
  • Buy: a shopping list that doesn't include groceries (fabric, wood, tools...)
  • Money: Bills to pay, rent, trips to the bank...
  • Projects: projects I'd like to complete or start
  • Blog: posts that need to be written or revised, photos that need to be edited, programs to install...
  • Other: anything else I can think of
Oh, and did I mention this printable is free?? Click here to download!

As soon as I've completed a task I just cross it off. For example: write to do list post. Ahhhhh, doesn't that make you feel great??

How do you stay on top of your to do list? Do you keep one list or many? Please share your thoughts in the comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.