Friday, November 22, 2013

The Great Blogosphere

When I started blogging I was amazed at how many people blogged about the same topic. I thought I was weird, some kind of organizing freak no one would relate to, but I've found this topic to be an extended one.
Today I thought I share my top 3 home blogs to read that keep inspiring me every day to do what I do.

1. Young House Love


This has got to be my nº1 favourite DIY blog. John + Sherry have really convinced me that my first home should be a fixer-upper. I've never seen such a hard-working and inspiring couple. And don't get me started on their cute pup, Burger, and their beautiful daughter, Clara.



John and Sherry also published a book a year ago, full with great ideas to decorate and update your home, without breaking the bank.

If you're looking for DIY, you should definitely check out their blog here. 

2. I Heart Organizing. 



I may love organizing, but for Jen organizing is her like. She constantly comes up with tons of beautiful and functional organizing ideas to keep the order for her family of five.



Need an idea for the pantry? The bathroom? Dining room perhaps? Printables? Jen's blog is the blog you're looking for. I am head over heels in love with the colourful printables she designs for her home management binder.

Check out her blog here.

3. A bowl full of lemons



Toni is another great organizer. She breathes organization and has a solution for everything in her home, as well as great ideas to get your finances in order and stay out of debt.



Whether it's an overflowing handbag problem or a planner dilema, Toni has the answer.

Seriously, you should totally check out here site here.

So there you have it. These are by far the only blogs I read, if you're looking for some other great blogs and organizing reads check out the "Favourite Blogs" section on the sidebar.

Hope you all have a great weekend and have fun with all those projects!!

2 comments:

  1. I currently read two out of those three so now I have a new blog to add to my reader!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you enjoyed them as much as I did! Thanks for commenting!

      Sam xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.