Monday, February 24, 2014

Sam Goes Bilingual

How would you guys feel if Life in Sam's Box were bilingual?

source
You see, the other day I was thinking of how most of the shops I name in this blog and the prices and the projects and the materials are all Made in Spain. But most of my readers aren't from Spain. So I thought, what if they were? To be honest I haven't come across many organizing blogs that are written in Spanish (truth be told, I haven't looked for many either), but if by any chance they were something rare, then perhaps this could be my chance to cast a wider net.

It is for these above reasons and more that I have decided that my future posts will also be written in Spanish. All those in favor say "Aye"!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.