Thursday, March 20, 2014

Making a Herb Garden

I love using fresh herbs, but I always buy way more than I need, so I decided that perhaps growing my own herbs was the best bet. And when I got to the supermarket and saw that a small pot of the same herb was only 20 cents more and it keeps growing back I was delighted.

I picked up 3 different pots: parsley, chives and basil, and a large planter.

Me encanta usar hierbas frescas en la cocina, pero siempre tengo que comprar más de lo que necesito, así que decidí plantarlas. Cuando vi que en el supermercado tenían las macetillas por sólo 20 céntimos más que el botecito de hierbas cortadas, estaba encantada. 

Escogí 3 macetas diferentes: perejil, cebollino y albahaca, además de una maceta alargada para plantarlas.  




To mark which was which I used three popsticks.


What have you guys been planting for spring? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.