Friday, March 21, 2014

My First Washi Tape!!!

For months I've been searching for a shop where I can buy washi tape, I was kind of jealous of all those people making awesome projects and jazzing up simple items using just a bit of decorative tape. Well, this weekend my search didn't exactly finish, but I did manage to pick up a couple of rolls of my very own washi tape!!!

Durante meses he estado buscando alguna tienda en la que pueda comprar "washi tape"; estaba un poquito celosa de todas esas personas que estaban haciendo proyectos con ella o mejorando objetos sencillos simplemente con un trocito de cinta decorativa. Bueno, pues la semana pasada la verdad es que no terminó mi búsqueda, pero sí conseguí dos rollos de mi propio washi!!! 


So cute!!!

A que son adorables? 

Truth is I picked them up at comic-con. Strange place to buy craft tape, I know, but I was smiling for the rest of the day^^ {You can see a few pics of the day over at Following Sam}

La verdad es que los compré en el salón del comic. Extraño lugar para comprar cinta para manualidades, lo sé, pero estaba sonriendo toda la mañana^^ {Puedes ver algunas fotos del día en Following Sam}

So, what to do now with this tape? I think I'm going to fry my router looking for ideas on Pinterest. Any ideas for me? Please share in the comments below!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.