Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Starting From Scratch

When I started this blog back in 2012 I had a lot more time than what I've had lately. I had a good year of constant blogging and then a not so good one. To be honest, it made me sad to have to set aside my blog for more important things such as finishing my degree. But now my uni years are coming to an end and that should mean some extra time. Time I can dedicate to the Box.


Another big event was my upcoming move. I'd mentioned moving before and we did it! We've moved to a quieter town just outside Granada; a house, not an apartment. And it's in great need of some TLC.

So, with hopefully more time and a bunch of new projects (as well as loads of before and after photos), I thought it was about time I got my blog back on track.

I've decided to leave my previous (and poor) attempt at blogging behind, so a lot of the posts on this blog will go back to being drafts and I'll post updated versions down the line. However, is any of you are interested in a particular post or projects you've seen on the blog or on Pinterest just let me know and I'll get on it a.s.a.p.




I also want to take a moment to say I don't expect this blog to be perfect. My photos aren't professional and neither are my writing skills, but my blog is my happy place and all I'm looking for is a place to share our projects with you. I have to admit I'm saying this because I used to follow quite a few more blogs in the past. To me, these blogs felt real and down to earth, something I could relate to. However, I sort of lost interest when it became more about the presentation than the actual project. I don't need five up close photos of those gold accents from five different angles. And I don't need ten pictures of that cookie jar either. I want to keep things real and (for once in my life) imperfect. I want a blog YOU can relate to.

So, to wrap things up, Life in Sam's Box is officially starting fresh as a place to share how I keep things organized (and hopefully, pretty!) because we all know an organized person is more productive. An organized person has more time to enjoy the little things in life =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.