Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Make That Grout Sparkle!

I don't know if you noticed the floors in any of the before pictures, but the previous tenants couldn't have cared less about them. To say they were dirty is an understatement. Let me show you the colour of the grout on the kitchen floor:


It's black! Better said, WAS black. Because I got down on my hands and knees, old school-style, with my spray bottle with all-purpose cleaner and a bristle brush. Just keep scrubbing, just keep scrubbing, just keep scrubbing, scrubbing, scrubbing.


We did the same in the rest of the rooms and I have to say it's a big difference. This is the bathroom before pic:



Now the floor actually looks clean!!

Anyone else been doing any deep cleaning?? Please share your thoughts in the comments below!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.