Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My New Best Friend

It's not like me to promote a certain product but this time I feel it's a duty. I've mentioned many times that the previous tenants had no intention to clean whatsoever. So when I saw the state of the cupboard above the hob, I was appalled to say the least. Don't believe me? Take a look yourself:


It was FULL of grease. Years worth of grease. And that stuff was not easy to clean off. It turns out my mum had sent me a bag of cleaning supplies when we first moved in, to help up with the process. In this bag she had sent me a bottle of Cif (used to be called Jif). I'd seen her use this a lot when I was growing up but hadn't really paid attention to the results.

After many failed attempts to clean the grease off, I thought I'd give this magical Cif a try (the bottle did say, gets rid of 100% dirt). And I was amazed. With little to no friction needed, those stains came off in a jiffy. Note: I did use quite a lot of water to rinse the cupboard afterwards.


Here's the door once it was done. You can definitely see the difference!


So while I may not promote products often, this bottle has now turned into my new best cleaning buddy!! If you have any tough stains at home I recommend you give it a shot!

Have you used this product before? Any opinions? Perhaps you have your own miracle cleaning mix? Please share in the comments below!!







Note: I have not been paid for this post and any opinions here are my own. 

1 comment:

  1. Its really an amazing experience to have read through your blog. Thanks for your blog. Buy Cleaning Products online.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.