Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Pinning: Organized Garages

It's been a while since I've posted some pinspiration so I thought I'd share some ideas for our next project with you.

Our garage at the moment is a bit of a mess, to say the least. It's full of boxes from the move and from recently purchased appliances that are still on guarantee. So I was surfing Pinterest as I usually do for some nice ideas for our messy garage.

source

This is actually a really good idea, since most of our garden tools are scattered around the garden at this very moment (you can see our garden progress here). Plus, using PVC pipes in an inexpensive solution. 

source

This has got to be my favourite by far. I'd really love to have a workbench, where everything is this organized and projects can be done with ease. Maybe add a pegboard above the bench?

source

Oooh, this looks nice. I'm actually digging the blue colour for the garage. 

source

This seems like a really good solution for homes with kids and lots of sports equipment. I think these kind of storage solutions, without lids, is a lot more practical and they're more likely to put their stuff away. 

You can find more of my pins over on my Pinterest boards.

How do you organize your garage? Please share you thoughts in the comments below!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi darling!!
    Love to see my name here, at last :)Actually, I follow your blog always in the shadows so I hope you'll write here again as soon as you find a little time... See u around! <3u :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.