Sunday, April 26, 2015

Spring Flowers and Garden Landscaping

We are now heading into May and the weather is improving day after day. It's like 30 degrees outside and it's only Spring. Good weather really gets me moving and motivates me to just do things, so lately I've been spending a lot of time in the garden. Last year I showed you guys a before and after garden picture, so you could see the diffence.


As you can see, our garden was looking a little dry at the end of the Summer, but at least it was clean. Over the Winter things got a little out of hand. Loads of weeds. Everywhere. 

So over the past few months I've been pulling at those pesky leaves and planing some nice pretty flowers! Wanna see??

{our very patchy grass}










Aren't they pretty??

What's your garden looking like this Spring? Love to see your pretty flowers! Please share in the comments below!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Life in Sam's Box!! I love hearing from you guys and reading your opinions and suggestions. I do read every comment and try to get back a.s.a.p. Please note that offensive or unkind words (don't worry, if you didn't like the project, you can say =)) will be deleted.